These innovative Taeki, lightweight, high performance cut and contact heat resistant, long sleeve jacket is designed to minimise the risk of injury on the user, protecting him and his garments from potential hazards of abrasions, cuts, tears and high heat in the industrial workspace.
CODE: TAEKI JACKET
- Velcro closure
- Pocketless, preventing contamination of products, suitable for clean room applications
- Detachable hood
- Adjustable sleeve for accommodation of gloves, when worn under the sleeves
- Excellent cut level 5 resistance
- Heat contact up to 100°C
- High wear resistance
- UV resistance, keeps full properties and colour in contact with light
- Lint free
- Complies with the requirements of CE type examinations EN420 for innocuousness
- EN 388 for compliance with directive 89/686/EEC Mechanical Risks (4,5,4,X) and EN 407:2004
- Thermal Risks for Heat and Flame( X,1,X,X,X,X).
SUITABLE FOR USE IN
- Glass industry
- Recycling waste
- Food industry
COMPLIANCE & CONFORMITY
Complies with the requirements of CE type examinations EN420 for innocuousness, EN 388 for compliance with directive 89/686/ EEC Mechanical Risks (4,5,4,X) and EN 407:2004 Thermal Risks for Heat and Flame( X,1,X,X,X,X).