ULTI-CHEM Chemical Glove
These ULTI-CHEM, triple coated nitrile gloves, protects the hands against chemicals, mechanical risks and microorganism risks.
- Triple coated, lightweight nitrile glove with micro foam palm
- Protection against chemicals, mechanical and micro-organism risks.
- Excellent dexterity & grip
- Resistance to
- A: Methanol
- J: n-Heptane
- K: Sodium Hydroxide 40%
- L: Sulphuric Acid 96%
- EN 388 (4,1,2,1,X)
- EN 374-1 TYPE B (AJKL)
- EN 374-5
- 8 – 11
SUITABLE FOR USE IN
- Chemical handling as per EN 374
- Cleaning Industry
- Janitorial Industry
- Environmental Clean-up
COMPLIANCE & CONFORMITY
- Complies with the requirements of CE type examinations EN 420:2003+A1;2009 for innocuousness, with a level 5 dexterity rating.
- EN 388:2016, (4,1,2,1,X) for mechanical risks.
- EN 374 – 2:2014 and EN ISO 374 -1:2016, protective gloves against dangerous chemicals.
- EN ISO 374-5:2016 protective gloves against microorganisms (uncontrolled against viruses) for compliance with directive 89/686/EEC.
- FDA (Food and Drug Administration) accredited.