ULTI-CHEM Plus Chemical Glove
These ULTI-CHEM PLUS triple coated nitrile gloves protects the hands against chemicals, mechanical risks, contact heat (at a resistance of 100°C for 15 seconds) and microorganism hazards.
CODE: ULTICHEM PLUS
- Premium protection against chemicals, mechanical, contact heat and micro-organism hazards
- High performance Polyethylene, glass fibre, spandex
- Triple coated, lightweight nitrile glove with a micro foam finish
- Excellent dexterity & grip
- Resistance to
- J: n-Heptane
- K: Sodium Hydroxide 40%
- L: Sulphuric Acid 96%
- EN 388 (4,3,4,3,D)
- EN 374-1 TYPE B (JKL)
- EN 374-5
- EN 407 (X,1,X,X,X)
- 8 – 11
SUITABLE FOR USE IN
- Chemical handling as per EN 374
- Sheet Metal Handling
- Assembly Work & Automotive
COMPLIANCE & CONFORMITY
- Complies with the requirements of CE type examinations EN 420:2003+A1; 2009 for innocuousness, with a level 5 dexterity rating.
- EN 388:2016, (4,3,4,3,D,) for mechanical risks.
- EN ISO 374 – 2:2014, EN ISO 374 -1:2016, and EN ISO374-5:2016 protective gloves against dangerous chemicals and microorganisms (uncontrolled against viruses for compliance).
- EN 407:2004, (X,1,X,X,X,X) Protective gloves against thermal risks (heat and/or fire) with directive 89/686/EEC.
- FDA (Food and Drug Administration) accredited