Storm WetPro Thermal Jacket
The storm and freezer wear jacket is a two-tone high visibility thermal and water-resistant jacket protecting the body and undergarments from the hazards of rain, water splashes, and cold temperatures. The features an inner polyester quilted Taffeta lining that keeps the wearer warm, whilst the outer Polyester Oxford keeps the garment dry.
- Collared jacket with internal hanger loop
- A concealed fixed stow away hood with drawstring fasteners and velcro closure for safety Prevents the hood from attaching to objects when not in use and promotes aesthetics
- A heavy-duty full non-metal zip front, with outer storm flap that has large plastic press studs for ease of use when wearing gloves
- An internal storm cuff prevents water from running down your sleeves
- There are 2 large waist pockets on the jacket with straight cut flaps, that prevents water from seeping into the pockets The utility/phone pocket with Velcro closure on the left breast secures and prevents your phone/pens from falling out when bending whilst the internal left breast pockets is useful in keeping your wallet etc from getting wet
- High visibility reflective tape on arms, wrist, shoulders, waist and breast provides enhanced high visibility when working in poor lighting environments Easy drying after washing due to the inner jacket water drainage system
SUITABLE FOR USE IN
- Exposure to rain, water, and cold environments used in general mining, outdoor and contractor applications.